| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|3.0 Miner Control with Spear Gobs for Arena 11|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Main offensive strength is its ability to counter and punish with the Miner + support units.|
Able to cycle your cards quick with just 3.0 average elixirs.
|Defense|| Opponent will have a hard time puncturing your base with the Inferno Tower.|
You can use all your cards minus the Miner for defense.
|Watch Out For||Having your Inferno Tower out of rotation is can cause problems against Balloons and Lava Hound.|
|Tested Working in||Arena 11 - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - The Miner + Poison combo is a total of 7 elixirs per push. You can push with a naked Miner whenever the opponent is low on elixir.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - You can use the Poison defensively if necessary. If Poison is not available, you can combo your Miner with The Log.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Sometimes you don't need to plant the Inferno Tower to counter a lone Hog Rider. You can use the Electro Wizard and Knight instead. They will also set you up for a counter-push.
- Note - Easily melts high HP units.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - You can get rid of the Minion Horde by using the Ice Spirit and dropping the Electro Wizard on top.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Cheap Miner Push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Inferno Dragon
| Ground Units
|Ground Units|| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Chip Damage to Towers
SirTag revises the old Miner Control Cycle and included the Spear Goblins to make his own ladder pushes.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- spear gobs ftw -- 04:59, 23 October 2017 (UTC)