| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|3.0 Hog Miner Cycle for Arena 9 and Above|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| You have the option to either push with the Hog Rider or Miner|
Suppport your push with the Bats for added damage.
You have the Fireball to finish a tower directly.
|Defense|| The Ice Golem can lure units|
Mini P.E.K.K.A will deal with tower locking troops and other single target units.
Mega Minion is for aerial tanks.
Use Bats for a cheap counter.
|Watch Out For|| Skeleton Army|
|Tested Working in||Arena 9 and Above - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Push with the Hog Rider. You can also deal chip damage with the Miner. Have the Bats support your push. In some cases, you can use the Mini P.E.K.K.A for counter pushing.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Fireball to eliminate a push or put them in a sliver of health. You can also use it to finish the Minion Horde or any buildings nearby. Zap is for low HP units.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Ice Golem to lure units and finish them with cheap Bats or Mini P.E.K.K.A. Use the Mega Minion against chunky units such as the Balloon and Lava Hound. You can also use the spells if necessary.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Mega Minion for aerial units with average to high HP. If you're up against the Inferno Dragon, use the Bats to distract it or lure it first with the Ice Golem. Use spells if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Inferno Dragon
| Crown Towers|
| Crown Tower
| Inferno Tower|
| Ground Swarms|
| Inferno Dragon|
Single Target Units
Single Target Units
| Aerial and Ground Swarms|
Watch CLASHwithSHANE have fun with this 3.0 Hog-Miner Cycle Deck in his own ladder matches in Arena 11 - Legendary Arena.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Mega Minion: For aerial tanks... Gets killed in half a second and said aerial tank continues on his happy way. -- 07:41, 6 November 2017 (UTC)