| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Clash Royale New Game Mode: 2v2 Draft Challenge
Supercell announces a brand new Game Mode: 2v2 Draft Challenge. This newest Clan Battle Mode will test your luck and skills. Find out more in this article.
This article had a major update on .
On June 6, 2017, Supercell's dev team gives a sneak peek on the newest Clash Royale game mode.
- Friendly 2v2 / Clan Battle: This is where two players can practice playing 2v2 versus another pair of players in the same clan.
- 2v2 / Clan Battle Draft Challenge: Much like the same Draft Challenge but this time it is in 2v2 / Clan Battle settings.
- The 2v2 / Clan Battle Draft Challenge is the same as your regular Draft Challenge. However, the four players will have to choose four out of eight cards.
- Both new game modes will be available on the next update. As to when is the exact date, we have to wait and see.
- There is no information given if this will replace the current 2v2 or will also be in rotation just like the Clan Crown Chests, regular 2v2, or a special Challenge.
Check out the Clash Royale devs play with Japanese Youtubers with the newest Clash Royale mode, 2v2 Draft Challenge. They added a little extra by putting punishments against the player who loses. Watch all the fun!
2v2 Draft Challenge Tips:
Another new and exciting way to enjoy Clash Royale!
A couple of 2v2 Draft Challenge Tips before we let you go:
- Try to check the cards you've given your opponent. If you've given him/her an Executioner, make sure to not pick cards that is weak against it like the Goblin Gang, Skeleton Army, or the Minion Horde.
- If you've given him/her a tanker, try to grab a building etc.
- Always have a good spell! It can be a Rocket or a Fireball.
- Check your elixir count. You don't have to be extra heavy.
If you have other tips you want to share feel free to use the comment box below.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks