| News: The Electrifying Update is here!!|
Check out our New Arena and Card Reveals that includes images of the new cards and chests!
Along with the update is the Clash Royale Balance Changes, read more about it.
Play with Sergioramos' $150,000 winning deck HERE!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|2.9 Miner Cycle Deck for Arena 8 and Above|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck only has an average elixir cost of 2.9.|
You can make an easy counter-push with the Miner and Night Witch.
You can use an even quicker push with Miner and Bats.
|Defense|| You have your Ice Golem to lure and to tank.|
You can use Bats to defend against ground and aerial units.
This deck has two spells that you can deploy anywhere.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
|Tested Working in||Arena 8 - 11 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Use the Ice Golem to tank for your Night Witch. You can also save your Ice Golem and use the Miner as a tanker instead. Make a push by using Miner or Ice Golem + Night Witch and or Bats. Use the Electro Wizard for support.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Poison to counter usual cheap swarms. Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Ice Golem as a lure and finish with any available support card. In some cases, after using the Night Witch you can go for a counter-push by deploying the Miner and add Bats if you can.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - The Ice Golem's death damage can slow them down and decrease their HP. The Electro Wizard is your main anti-air followed by Bats. Use your spells if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Quick Miner Push|
|Ice Golem Night Witch|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Inferno Dragon
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
Ground Units and Swarms
Aerial Units and Swarms
| Ground Swarms
Check out how smooth and easy CLASHwithSHANE defeated his opponents in his own ladder matches in Arena 11!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Electrifying update? ⚡️⚡️— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) December 12, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: