| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out CLAN WARS and the rest of the April 2018 update here!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|2.9 Miner Cycle Deck for Arena 8 and Above|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck only has an average elixir cost of 2.9.|
You can make an easy counter-push with the Miner and Night Witch.
You can use an even quicker push with Miner and Bats.
|Defense|| You have your Ice Golem to lure and to tank.|
You can use Bats to defend against ground and aerial units.
This deck has two spells that you can deploy anywhere.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
|Tested Working in||Arena 8 - 11 and Tournaments - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Use the Ice Golem to tank for your Night Witch. You can also save your Ice Golem and use the Miner as a tanker instead. Make a push by using Miner or Ice Golem + Night Witch and or Bats. Use the Electro Wizard for support.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Poison to counter usual cheap swarms. Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Ice Golem as a lure and finish with any available support card. In some cases, after using the Night Witch you can go for a counter-push by deploying the Miner and add Bats if you can.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - The Ice Golem's death damage can slow them down and decrease their HP. The Electro Wizard is your main anti-air followed by Bats. Use your spells if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Quick Miner Push|
|Ice Golem Night Witch|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Units
| Inferno Dragon
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
Ground Units and Swarms
Aerial Units and Swarms
| Ground Swarms
Check out how smooth and easy CLASHwithSHANE defeated his opponents in his own ladder matches in Arena 11!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What is your favorite event during collection day in Clan Wars?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) May 25, 2018
|Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: