| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
2.8 Miner Control Deck for Challenges and Tournaments
A deck similar to the popular Miner Control but faster and has Inferno Dragon and Ice Golem for a quick counter-push.
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
This deck is a modified version of 3.1 Miner Poison Control Deck by Chief Pat and also used by SirTag. In this 2.8 faster version, Yarn from Orange Juice used this deck to get 20 wins in the CCGS Challenge.
The strength of this deck is its ability to cycle through the cards faster than the original deck. It can also do a quick push with the Inferno Dragon after countering a major tank like the P.E.K.K.A etc. just deploy the Miner towards the enemy tower and you're good for another shot at his crown.
- I advise you to take a look at our Crown Championship Support Pages:
2.8 Miner Control Deck:
- Bandit - She will take care of the opponent's semi tanks such as Knights, LumberJack etc. After she's done, she can charge towards the opponent's tower and deal a good damage.
- Bats - They replace the Electro Wizard in the original deck. They can also stop the Infernos for a cheaper price. A great Zap bait for your Goblins too.
- Goblins - These Goblins replace the Knight. Since they are three, they can give more distraction while your Inferno Dragon do some work.
- Ice Golem - He replaces the Ice Spirit. With him in the deck, he can act as a kite for your Inferno Dragon as well as a semi-tank.
- Inferno Dragon - Your walking Inferno Tower. He can go straight towards the opponent's crown tower to deal damage. Of course, that is, if he isn't distracted.
- Miner - Saves your push. You can deploy him just before the Bandit charges towards his tower.
- Poison - This protects your push and whittles down the tower and any surrounding unit or building or both.
- Zap - The spell against swarms. If you're facing a Minion Horde, use the Ice Golem's death damage and finish off with the Zap.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The strategy here is almost the same as 3.1 Miner Poison Control Deck but it is cheaper and you have a mobile Inferno Tower. Gain an elixir advantage by countering and then counter-pushing. Use your Ice Golem to tank while your Bandit and Goblins / Bats take care of the rest. You can also use the Inferno Dragon to counter tanky units. Before they reach the bridge or when they at the bridge, deploy the Miner to tank for your counter-push. Rinse and repeat.
Again, your tank here is the Ice Golem. Use him to tank for your troops while they counter and you set up for a counter-push. If you're facing a Golem, use your Inferno Dragon and get rid of its support with your Bandit and/or Goblins / Bats. Once they're finished, deploy the Miner again to tank for your units.
As Yarn says, Goblin Barrel can pose a problem. This is because your Zap cannot one hit the Goblins. Sometimes, they time it after you've recently used your Zap. If this is the case you can use your Bats and Goblins to deal with them.
Watch Yarn from Orange Juice get excited in winning 20-2 record using this deck.
Since I am currently using the 3.1 Miner Poison Control Deck in my own ladder matches in Arena 10 - Hog Mountain, I tested this deck out. To be honest, it is much faster and sometimes the Inferno Dragon goes straight towards the enemy tower for the win. I might keep this deck in my books and use this deck this Sunday for my own CCGS challenge.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks