| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|2.8 Balloon Cycle Deck for Arena 8 and Above|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck only costs 2.8 average elixirs.|
You can easily cycle your cards to have your own swarm.
Have a Balloon parade towards your enemy's base.
|Defense|| Make sure to have the Princess back you up.|
Use the Tornado to pull units away and give your Princess an easy target.
|Watch Out For|| Minion Horde|
|Tested Working in||Arena 8 - 11 - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 9, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - The strategy is easy. You can tank your Balloon with either the Knight or the Miner. Follow your Balloon with Bats and Zap to ready for a Minions or Minion Horde counter.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Tornado is highly useful for your Princess. It can also pull units away from your tower. Zap is to reset infernos and Sparkies.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - The Knight will tank while your cheap units get rid of intruders. You can also use the Tornado + Princess for a quick pull and splash damage.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - If you're up against air tanks like the Lava Hound and Balloon, you can use the Tornado + Princess combo to pull them away and make a tower trade with your own Balloon.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - This deck doesn't have a direct counter to 3M. Alternatively, you can use the cards above.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Minion Horde|
| Ground Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
Crown Tower Chip Damage
| Hog Rider
Check out CLASHwithSHANE as he face Lava Hound Decks and even make a buzzer beater win!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- Mc rogerinho -- 01:11, 31 October 2017 (UTC)
- wow good deck! -- 06:32, 27 October 2017 (UTC)