| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|Confuse. Pressure. Eliminate! with $the guy$'s Graveyard PEKKA Deck in Arena 6!|
$the guy$ Grave PEKKA’s Prince Arena 6 Deck:
|P.E.K.K.A||Graveyard||Ice Wizard||Prince||Spear Goblins||Mirror||Fireball||Arrows|
- P.E.K.K.A: The main distraction of this deck. With its bulky HP and high DPS, wrecking havoc is easy in the enemy’s lair. The PEKKA can also serve as the tank of this deck.
- Graveyard: Surprise your enemy with this legendary card. The Graveyard will be your trump card as the PEKKA distracts the enemy. With this card, you can take a tower down alone.
- Ice Wizard: Use to support and slow down units that are countering your PEKKA.
- Prince: The Prince will serve as your crown grabber overtime.
- Spear Goblins: Use this card in killing chosen targets wisely. Place it behind a tank to extend its ability.
- Mirror: Mirror low elixir troops to support the PEKKA all throughout. This can make the bulky unit OP in some ways.
- Fireball: Can severely weaken medium tier units (Mini PEKKA, Valkyrie, etc.) You can also use this spell to take down low HP towers.
- Arrows: Use this spell to fully support the Graveyard. (Especially, against low HP counter units)
Grave PEKKA’s Prince Arena 6 Deck Strategy:
After gaining enough elixir, drop the P.E.K.K.A behind the King Tower. Support it with the Ice Wizard behind and let the enemy form a team to counter it. Once they drop their troops, knowing they are low in elixir, cast the Graveyard on the enemy’s crown tower. The opponent will then be confused on what to counter in that time. Cast the Fireball after the enemy’s troops crossed the river. You can also use the Spear Goblins to lure and distract them. If the enemy counters your Graveyard, deploy Arrows quick.
Deck is Best Against: Slow Push, Swarm and Legendary Decks
The deck can be countered by low elixir units such as the Archers, Minion Horde or Minions. Because they will likely attack or counter your Graveyard. You can use your spells like the Arrows, to defeat these troops. If close, you can counter the said units with the Ice Wizard or Spear Goblins. If you feel like mirroring your unit, do it. Use the Prince wisely to make your enemy hopeless. Due to its charged attack, wrecking a tower solo is possible. Once you destroy a tower, pressure your enemy with the PEKKA to help you win the battle, user says.
Rate this Deck!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below!
Special thanks to $the guy$ from India for sharing this deck!
Last modified: 31,01,2017
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE CLASH ROYALE SUBMITTED DECKS STRATEGY!|
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |